We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Friday, April 4, 2008

TYLER'S FIRST FAMILY










Tyler's first family was and still is so amazing.....unfortunately Tyler was moved from one foster home at about 9 months old and we were not able to meet that family, so I am speaking of Hugo and Monica....aka MI MI. We met Hugo on our 1st visit when he brought Tyler to the Marriott for us. He was a translator for his dad, our attorney.

It was my 2nd visit that I found out that Hugo and his wife Monica were then fostering Tyler....we were so excited to have him in their home. Hugo was my attorneys son and we felt very, very comfortable.

There is no way to thank them enough for what they did for Mark and I. The way that they took care of Tyler and the way that they LOVED him made the difference in the way that he transitioned in to our lives....he is the most unbelievable child!

Monica e-mailed us today telling us how much she thinks about him and how glad she is that he came into our home and made our lives so happy.

Feeling are so mutual....I think of them everyday, wondering how they are, when we will see them again so Tyler can remember who made such an impact in his life. How do thank someone for something like that???

1 comment:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Angie!!!!
I just found your blog! YAY I will be adding you to my list and checking in often!
Glad to see you are doing so well. Tyler is just as cute as ever!
(((HUGS)))
Amy