We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IS IT JUST A RUMOR........

OR WILL IT BE TRUE????

Last night on adoption.com I read that Guatemala may be opening adoptions to the U.S. again in January 2009....maybe. No one knows if this is true, some have heard this from different sources. You have no idea what kind of EXCITED feeling I got through my body:) MY HEART IS TOTALLY IN GUATEMALA!!!

Until something happens and decisions are made, please continue praying for the people of Guat. The government to make the right decisions in the best interest of the babies, for the birth mothers and everyone else that has been affected.

FOR NOW.....MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED AND I'M PRAYING THEY GET THIS MESS STRAIGHTED OUT SOONER THAN LATER:)

1 comment:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I hope it is true for all the little ones and birthmothers that need help!
I am missing all my adoption friends! I hope you are doing well!
Tyler is A DOLL! TOO CUTE!
(((((HUGS))))
Amy