We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Friday, May 30, 2008

MON, MAY 19TH

THIS WAS A MONDAY WHEN I WAS OFF WORK AND I GOT TYLER DRESSED IN THIS OUTFIT THAT I JUST LOVE!!! I BOUGHT THIS FOR HIM BEFORE WE WENT ON OUR 1ST VISIT TRIP 1 YEAR AGO LAST YEAR WHEN HE WAS SIX MONTHS OLD, I'M SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO WEAR IT SOME THIS SUMMER!!!
MY STYLIN' LIL MAN
HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP THE GIRLS AWAY????? OTHER MOMS OUT THERE.....ANY HINTS???? lol:)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm catching up on your beautiful boy. He could not be more handsome and funnier if he tried. I love those big brown eyes with those gorgeous eyelashes. Does he know that Gabi is going to be his wife? Tyler is into everything, as we can see from the last few posts. Is there anything more wonderful than that little boy though?

Give him a huge squeeze for us! We miss you guys and think of you all the time!

Ed, Amanda and Gabi

Katie said...

CUTIE !!!