We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Thursday, May 29, 2008

THE MOST PERFECT POEM


Instantly

How can I comprehend what I am about to see? The years of waiting now becoming a memory. Your eyes, your skin, your hair. Oh, the wonder of your face! I can’t believe this day we have finally embraced!
Instantly the pain I felt so deeply has now gone. Instantly I have a child to call my very own. Instantly and suddenly you are my dream come true. Instantly, so instantly I have been blessed with you.
I can hardly believe it, how beautiful you are! Practically perfection, the most precious one by far. A gift that was tucked away until this very day that we could meet, I feel complete knowing you’re okay.
Instantly the pain I felt so deeply is now joy. Instantly I now have met my handsome little boy. Instantly and suddenly you are my dream come true. Instantly, so instantly I have been blessed with you.
How can I begin to thank my Father up above for allowing me to know the depth of mothers’ love? Tears I’ve cried before this day don’t matter anymore. There’s joy in my heart from the start that was not before.
Instantly a good, perfect gift was bestowed on me. Instantly we get to share now ‘til eternity. Instantly and suddenly you are my dream come true. Instantly, so instantly I have been blessed with you.
I will try my very best to love and care for you. That’s what your other mom would have wanted me to do. A responsibility and honor to enjoy molding you into a man from just a little boy.

Michele Cervone Scott

No comments: