We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Sunday, May 11, 2008

FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES

Yesterday was Mother's day in Guatemala.....this day has such a special meaning to us. It makes me think of the Mother's that Tyler had in his life before me. I think of his birth mom ALL of the time, she and her 2 other children hold such a special place in my heart. If it wasn't for her Mark and I wouldn't have Tyler. I pray she holds comfort in the decisions that she has made and knows that Tyler is safe and sound when she goes to bed at night. We hope she knows how much respect we have for her. We think of her often. FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES MARISOL!



Mark and I didn't get to meet Tyler's 1st foster mom but know that she gave Tyler so much love and great care.



And then Tyler was went into Monica and Hugo's care.......I can't say enough about Monica. She loved Tyler as her own. Tyler would not be the person he is today if it wasn't for the Love and amazing bond that Monica had for Tyler. We have contact with Hugo and Monica and plan to keep it for years to come. I can't wait for the next visit we have with them! I want Tyler to know who his 1st family was in Guatemala. We talk about them often. FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES MONICA! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: