We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life
But those who make their way across time and miles
Growing in the hearts of those who want to love them
Are carried on the wings of destiny
And placed among us by Gods very own hands.
Author Unknown

Monday, May 5, 2008

MY GIRLFRIENDS TRIPLETS ARE 1 !!!!!




Kelly and Nate with their BIRTHDAY kiddos
(Kate, Evaline and Nicholas)

Evaline, Kate and Nicholas......So Cute! I just LOVE them!!!!


After the "Walk for MS" on Sat. we went to a 1st Birthday Party for Kate, Evaline and Nicholas.......My girlfriend, Kelly and here husband Nate's babies. Tyler had so much FUN! Kelly got pregnant with these babies on her 1st try, my 4th try of In-Vitro, but we went through the cycle together.....goes to show, God has a plan for all of us......ours was to pursue adoption:) Kelly and Nate have their hands FULL! The babies are beautiful! So amazing! Thriving and growing and getting so big! I can't wait for Kelly to send me pics,when she does I'll post a couple:)Their real birthday is on Thursday, May 8th. * Edited to add pictures*










No comments: